Concurrent Enrollment For Students
Concurrent Enrollment Checklist
- Registered for your CEI classes by completing the Concurrent Enrollment paperwork. (This part is critical if you want to receive the Dual Credit at both the College & at the high school) Submit to the Advanced Opportunity Office with all signatures and course sections desired.
- Pay any out of pocket fees not covered by Advanced Opportunity Funds to the CEI Business Office Building #3 (208) 535-5352
Log into the State Advanced Opportunity portal and registered for the funds to pay for your classes (Note: if you miss this step, you will be billed for the full amount of the classes through the high school and there will be a hold on your records and you will not have access to your credits until the full amount is paid.) Follow the two following links for instructions.
Purchase / Rent the books for your CEI classes from our CEI Bookstore
Know where your class is located on the CEI campus, we have maps available for you if you need one
Visit with our IT Helpdesk to get logged into our system to be able to access your course work and CEI email.
Building #2 Room 290
Please remember that we are here to help, If there is anything we can do to help you be successful here at CEI, Please do not hesitate to email me or stop by our office for assistance.
Early College Programs
(208) 535-5309 Main
(208) 525-7026 Fax
Christofferson Building #3 Room 333
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Director, Early College Programs
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
Building #6, Room 101D
- Advanced Opportunities
- Early College Change of Programs Form
- Early College Credit Tracking Form
- Early College Packet
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- Idaho Course Transfer
- Idaho JobScape
- Idaho Nuclear Occupations Prezi
- Next Steps Idaho
- Release of Information Authorization
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan
- State Board of Ed "The Facts"
- Technical Competency Credit (TCC) Request Form