Dual Credit for Instructors
Welcome, to the College of Eastern Idaho Dual Credit Program. We are happy you are deciding to teach with us. Below is an overview of the process to onboard with us.
All Dual Credit high school teachers wishing to teach with CEI will be on-boarded as adjunct faculty and will be invited to in-services to incorporate them into the college community. They will be assigned college mentors to partner with Dual Credit Instruction. They will be invited to Professional Development opportunities on our campus. They will have a site visit by the mentors at the beginning of each school year and 2 other interactions throughout the school year. They will have a CEI email, log-on, and access to campus resources such as the library and tutoring center for Dual Credit student classes. We will be paying the high school campus Dual Credit teachers $20 per credit per student.
- Gen Ed Gold Standard:
- Master’s degree in the DC field
- Gen Ed Flexible Gold Standard
- Master’s in a related subject + 18 graduate credits in the DC field
- CTE Gold Standard
- Be CTE certified with the state of Idaho
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Have either an industry certification (ex. RN) or CTE endorsement in the CTE field of instruction
If you are interested and meet the minimum qualifications, please send the following documents via email to get the process started.
- Cover Letter of intent
- Unofficial College Transcripts
- Letter of endorsement from the Principal
- (For CTE teachers) Copy of CTE endorsements and/or industry certification
Once we identify qualified DC teachers at your schools, we will contact the Teacher with approval and create the District/HS Partnership Agreements and get the ball rolling.
Early College Programs
(208) 535-5309 Main
(208) 525-7026 Fax
Christofferson Building #3 Room 377
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Region 6 Dual Credit Coordinator
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
Building #6, Room 101D
- Associate of Arts or Science Journey Checklist
- College Cost Comparison Chart
- Dual Credit Faculty Mentor Handbook
- Early College at CEI (Concurrent Credit) Packet
- Early College Credit Tracking Form
- Early College in the High School (Dual Credit) Packet
- Early College Programs Flyer
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- Idaho Nuclear Occupations Prezi
- Release of Information Authorization
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan
- State Board of Ed "The Facts"
- Technical Competency Credit (TCC) Request Form