Career & Technical Competency Program
Early College Programs will allow students to individualize their high school journey while getting a jump start into their future. These options include Dual Credit, Technical Competency Credit, and Advanced Placement programs.
Technical Competency Credit (TCC) allows secondary students to document proficiency in the skills and abilities they develop in approved high school career technical programs to be evaluated for postsecondary transcription at a later date.
Technical Competency Credits are awarded for skills and competencies identified as eligible TCC through a TCC Agreement with at least one Idaho postsecondary institution. Eligible skills and competencies are included in approved high school career technical programs and approved by the postsecondary institution in advance. Students participating in a high school program approved for TCC are not considered postsecondary students until they enroll at a postsecondary institution.
Early College Programs
(208) 535-5309 Main
(208) 525-7026 Fax
Christofferson Building #3 Room 333
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
Building #6, Room 101D
- Advanced Opportunities
- Associate of Arts or Science Journey Checklist
- College Cost Comparison Chart
- Early College Credit Tracking Form
- Early College Packet
- Early College Programs Flyer
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- Idaho Course Transfer
- Idaho JobScape
- Idaho Nuclear Occupations Prezi
- Next Steps Idaho
- Release of Information Authorization
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan
- State Board of Ed "The Facts"
- Technical Competency Credit (TCC) Request Form