Career & Technical Competency Program For Teachers
High school teachers teaching Career & Technical Education (CTE) courses that have been horizontally aligned in SkillStack® should follow the below listed process:
- Upload student rosters in SkillStack® each semester.
- For assistance: https://SkillStack.idaho.gov - Educators – Watch video “Idaho SkillStack® for Educators”
- Check off student competencies throughout the semester as they complete them.
- Make sure students take either the Workplace Readiness or Technical Skills Readiness (TSA).
- Check with high school administration for dates, times, policy and procedure.
- Work with the Postsecondary institution offering the CTE final exam to sign up students to take the tests at the college at the designed dates and times.
- Tonya Tracy – firstname.lastname@example.org 208.535.5330
For questions regarding Badge Curriculum or Program Standards, please contact your ICTE Program Quality Manager
Early College Programs
(208) 535-5309 Main
(208) 525-7026 Fax
Christofferson Building #3 Room 377
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Region 6 Dual Credit Coordinator
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
Building #6, Room 101D
- Associate of Arts or Science Journey Checklist
- College Cost Comparison Chart
- Dual Credit Faculty Mentor Handbook
- Early College at CEI (Concurrent Credit) Packet
- Early College Credit Tracking Form
- Early College in the High School (Dual Credit) Packet
- Early College Programs Flyer
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- Idaho Nuclear Occupations Prezi
- Release of Information Authorization
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan
- State Board of Ed "The Facts"
- Technical Competency Credit (TCC) Request Form