How to Transcript Credit
Information will be sent to the student at the completion of the school year. It will provide the student with instructions for claiming the college credits issued through College of Eastern Idaho (CEI):
- Complete and sign a Credit Request form.
- Send the completed form to:
Tonya Tracy, Region 6 Dual / Transition Coordinator
College of Eastern Idaho
1600 S. 25th E.
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
- The student must request CEI to transcript Technical Competency Credits no later than two years after completing the course or postsecondary (when applicable) at $10 per credit upon enrollment at CEI.
- There is no cost for issuing the first transcript when the credits are initially purchased; additional transcripts are issued at a fee of $15.00 per transcript.
- The student may receive college credit for any or all of the courses for which he/she qualifies. Payment for the courses you wish to transcript must be attached to the Credit Request form and the form must be completed in its entirety and signed by the student.
Some high school classes articulate credits through Idaho State University, College of Southern Idaho, College of Western Idaho, or Lewis Clark State College.
To claim credits issued by:
Idaho State University
Tom Putnam, Region V Transition Coordinator
College of Southern Idaho
Melissa Miller, Region IV Transition Coordinator
College of Western Idaho
Desiree Ward, Region III Transition Coordinator
Lewis Clark State College
Liz Weldy, Region II Transition Coordinator
North Idaho College
Evan Moore, Region I Transition Coordinator
Early College Programs
(208) 535-5309 Main
(208) 525-7026 Fax
Christofferson Building #3 Room 377
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Region 6 Dual Credit Coordinator
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
- Associate of Arts or Science Journey Checklist
- College Cost Comparison Chart
- Dual Credit Faculty Mentor Handbook
- Early College at CEI (Concurrent Credit) Packet
- Early College Credit Tracking Form
- Early College in the High School (Dual Credit) Packet
- Early College Programs Flyer
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- Idaho Nuclear Occupations Prezi
- Release of Information Authorization
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan
- Technical Competency Credit (TCC) Request Form