Welcome to College of Eastern Idaho!
At CEI our mission is "to provide open-access to affordable, quality education that meets the needs of students, regional employers, and community." Our employees have the opportunity to be a positive influence in the lives of our students every day. If you would like to join us in making a difference, and have a passion for higher education, we would encourage you to apply.
College of Eastern Idaho is committed to being an "employer of choice." As such, we offer our employees a robust benefits package including:
- Group health and dental insurance
- Basic life insurance at no cost to employees
- Short and long-term disability benefits at no cost to employees
- Retirement plans with generous college contributions (plan dependent upon employment classification)
- Employee assistance program (EAP) at no cost to employees
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- Reduced tuition at CEI and ISU
- Optional benefits available through convenient payroll deduction including flexible spending accounts, supplemental life, and employee-funded optional retirement savings plans.
For prospective employees interested in reviewing Clery Act reports and statistics, that information can be found here: Student Right To Know
Current Employee Information
Careers / Payroll / HR
Fax (208) 525-7303