For more detailed information: Business Management Admissions Handout
What Do Our Students Learn?
- Business Management Skills for Success in a Competitive Environment
- Fundamental Accounting Skills
- Marketing, Sales, Internet Marketing, and Customer Service Techniques
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Responsibilities and Hiring Strategies
- Leadership, Critical Thinking, and Communication Skills
Why CEI's Business Management Program?
- Lowest Cost Per Credit in Idaho
- 9:1 Student-to-Teacher Ratio
- Leadership Development
- Graduate With Real-Life, Hands-On Experience
How Long Will it Take?
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE (AAS)
- 4 full-time semesters (24 months)
INTERMEDIATE TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE (ITC)
- 2 full-time semesters (12 months)
Where Are Our Graduates Working?
- Nationally Recognized Companies
- Local Businesses
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Colleges and Schools
- Small Business Owners
- Many Industries Including Manufacturing, Hospitality, Real Estate, Retail, Construction, Banking, Marketing, Transportation, and More!
93% (Average positive placement for graduates over the past 5 years*)
* The statistics here are results from the former Business Technologies Program.