The Web Development Specialist Program emphasizes web construction from the ground up, while providing valuable presentation, negotiation and collaboration skills to be successful in today's information driven world. Graduates can develop, deploy, market and maintain dynamic websites for a variety of client needs, including e-commerce, promotional, and informational sites. Advanced students develop portals for business, industry, government, as well as educational and nonprofit websites. As the internet continues to change and grow, so will your career as a Web Development Specialist.
What Jobs Can I Get?
- Web Application Developer
- Internet Database Administrator
- Independent Internet Developer
- Internet/Intranet Developer
- Web Administrator
- Web Editor
How Long Will it Take?
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE (AAS)
ADVANCED TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE (ATC)
INTERMEDIATE TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE (ITC)
Why Web Development at CEI?
- Low Cost
- Great Value
- High Job Placement
- Small Class Size
- Advanced and Evolving Curriculum
- Courses Mapped to Industry Certifications
- Involvement in Award Winning Student Projects
- Practical, Supervised Hands-on Work Experience
- Industry-Certified Instructors with Real-World Experience
What Real Students Say
"EITC (CEI) is dedicated to ensuring that you have a complete understanding of your field with no exceptions."
Levi Edwards, Web Development student
"EITC (CEI) was an invaluable experience for me. The Web Development program taught me to code. But more importantly, it taught me the language of the industry. EITC (CEI) gave me the tools and skills necessary to succeed in this industry—and I have."
Nate Sunderland, 2015 Web Development graduate