Interested in transferring with fewer obstacles while saving time and money and most importantly - your credits? Ask your academic advisor about Interstate Passport and how you can earn a Passport which offers:
- An early milestone of completion on the way to a credential.
- Advance knowledge that lower-division general education learning will be recognized upon transfer to another network-member institution.
- The potential for faster time to degree, lower cost, less debt, and lower foregone earnings from unduplicated learning.
- A streamlined transfer process and a greater likelihood of successful transfer and completion.
College of Eastern Idaho participates in the Interstate Passport Network, a network of regionally-accredited institutions that agree to transfer completed general education requirements as a block in a seamless and efficient process among its members. Students who transfer with a Passport to another network member institution will not have to repeat or take additional courses to satisfy lower-division general education requirements. Earning a Passport recognizes that a student has achieved learning outcomes in the following nine knowledge and skill areas, which all network member institutions agree are consistent with their own general education learning outcomes:
- Foundational Skills: oral communication, written communication, quantitative literacy
- Knowledge of Concepts: natural sciences, human cultures, creative expression, human society and the individual
- Cross-cutting Skills: critical thinking and teamwork/value systems.
Interested in transferring to CEI? Visit our registrar's page to get you started.
View Math Pathways to find out what math classes you will need for your degree.