- RN and LPN program acceptance notifications for Spring 2019 will be mailed on or before November 19.
- Applicants must now have an active CNA license to apply for the RN and LPN program effective for the Spring 2019 application period. Due to time constraints, allowances have been made for current applicants (Spring 19) but no accommodations will be allowed starting for the Fall 2019 application period.
The Practical Nursing program is operated with the approval of the State Board of Nursing. The course of study is designed to provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to function as a practical nurse. Classes consist of both theory and hands-on supervised experience. The supervised clinical experience is conducted at major health care facilities and agencies.
For more detailed information: /falcons/resources/programs/pn-admissions-handout.pdf
What Jobs Can I Get?
- Physicians' Offices
- Community Clinics
- Acute Care Facilities
- Insurance Companies
- Mental Health Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Long-Term Care Facilities
How Long Will it Take?
ADVANCED TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE
- Practical Nursing program is a full time 3 semester program with pre-requisites.
- Entrance to professional program is accepted both fall and spring semesters.
- Students are required to have a CNA license prior to entering the professional program.
Why Practical Nursing at CEI?
- Low Cost
- Great Value
- High Job Placement
- High Pass Rates on National License Exam
- Individualized Services
- Small Class Size
- Interactive Nursing & Simulation Lab
- Experienced Instructors
- Numerous Community Clinical Rotations
What Real Students Say
"I chose EITC (CEI) because they were willing to work with me, my family, and my work. They have an excellent staff that is there to help you better yourself and achieve your goals."
Janalee Outhenthapanya, LPN
"I worked for a company for 26 years and when they went out of business I wasn't sure what I was going to do. I looked into the EITC (CEI) nursing program and decided to go for it. I received an excellent education and look forward to a career as a nurse. I'm 47 and I'm proof you are never too old to learn!"
Admissions Counselor Health Professions
Administrative Assistant Health Professions
Health Professions Computer Testing Lab
Health Professions Program Packets
Gainful Employment Disclosures