This program may be right for you if you
- Self-Drive – the ability to be your own manager
- Know when to ask for help when you need it
- Ability to manage your time properly
- The willingness and ability to work in a team
- Independent Thinking
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Ability to consider the bottom line financial aspects of situations
For more detailed information: Business Management Admissions Handout
What Do Our Students Learn?
- Business Management Skills for Success in a Competitive Environment
- Fundamental Accounting Skills
- Marketing, Sales, Internet Marketing, and Customer Service Techniques
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Responsibilities and Hiring Strategies
- Leadership, Critical Thinking, and Communication Skills
Why CEI's Business Management Program?
- Lowest Cost Per Credit in Idaho
- 9:1 Student-to-Teacher Ratio
- Leadership Development
- Graduate With Real-Life, Hands-On Experience
- 89% average pass rate on the Technical Skills Assessment over the last 2 years
How Long Will it Take?
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE (AAS)
- 4 full-time semesters (24 months)
INTERMEDIATE TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE (ITC)
- 2 full-time semesters (12 months)
Where Are Our Graduates Working?
- Nationally Recognized Companies
- Local Businesses
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Colleges and Schools
- Small Business Owners
Many Industries Including Manufacturing, Hospitality, Real Estate, Retail,
Construction, Banking, Marketing, Transportation, and More!
93% - (Average positive placement for graduates over the past 5 years*)
The statistics here are results from the former Business Technologies Program.
How Much Do Our Graduates Make?
Over the last five years, our graduates started out averaging $20,009 to $52,000*.
(Based on a 2080-hour work year, wage information is given within the first year of
* The statistics on this Business Management Program flyer are results from the
former Business Technologies Program