Transfers & Transitions

Transfer Your Degree

Are you interested in completing a bachelor’s degree? CEI is committed to preparing students to transfer their associate’s degrees to the university of their choice. Explore the resources below to pursue the degree that will best help you accomplish your goals.

Image of a student looking out of a window
Image of a white right-pointing arrow painted on a blue brick wall

Major Pathways

Did you know that associate’s degrees in general studies are made specifically for transferring to a four-year university? Get a head start on your transfer plan by selecting a major pathway for your bachelor’s degree. These pathways provide many options for potential degrees offered through the state of Idaho. You’ll see degrees like animal science, elementary education, computer engineering, and much more! If you have questions about a degree and you don’t see it listed, meet with Academic Advising for more information.

Having trouble figuring out a future career? Visit our Center for New Directions for career planning & counseling.

Spring 2023 Transfer Fair

January 26th from 11AM - 2PM
Building 6, Room 150/152

Take advantage of this great opportunity to meet with representatives from universities, ask questions, and learn more about the degrees they offer!

We invite universities from Idaho, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, and more! For a full list of participating universities.

Transfer Partnerships

It’s never too early to start planning your transition to a bachelor’s degree! CEI has transfer articulation agreements with several four-year colleges and universities. This means that credits taken at CEI are guaranteed to transfer to our partner universities. We also have general agreements with universities to help your transfer process go smoothly.

These institutions can also offer co-admission/enrollment agreements to CEI students. This means you can be dual-enrolled at both CEI and your future four-year university, taking classes at both schools to further your degree.

If you would like more information or access to a transfer advisor’s direct contact information, please reach out to your Academic Advisor.

Academic Advisors

Transferring to CEI?

If you are planning on transferring to CEI from a different school, you will first need to apply as a student. If you have any additional questions regarding official transcripts or transferring credit, please reach out to our Registrar’s Office.

Registrar's Office

On-Campus University Transfer Office

Our University Transfer Office is a room on-campus that houses representatives from our partnering institutions. Students can set up appointments with them to answer questions about transferring, majors or degrees, co-admission/enrollment agreements between CEI and their respective institution, and more!

Walk-Ins Welcome! Bldg. 3, Room 314

Image of Idaho State University's logo

Noah Mendenhall
(208) 282-7818
Please email to request an appointment

Fridays: 9AM – 4PM

Image of University of Idaho's logo

Debbie Caudle
(208) 787-5454
Please email to request an appointment

1st & 3rd Wednesday: 9AM – 3PM

Image of University of Idaho's logo

Andres Zamora
(208) 757-5407
Please email to request an appointment

2nd & 4th Wednesday: 9AM – 3PM

Image of Grand Canyon University's logo

Amy Holman
(602) 247-4768
Please email to request an appointment

Thursdays: 9AM – 3PM

Image of Lewis and Clark State College's logo

McKinley Bradshaw
(541) 805-5226
Please email to request an appointment

Mondays: 9AM – 4PM

Image of Idaho State University's logo

General Advisor
(208) 282-7800
Please email to request an appointment

Tuesdays: 9AM – 3PM

Advising Office
(208) 524-3000, opt. 2
Bldg. 3, Room 351

Nancy Taylor
(208) 535-5302