Welcome to College of Eastern Idaho (CEI)

Need Help

Go to CourseTransfer for transfer of credit help across Idaho institutions: coursetransfer.idaho.gov

Transfer of Credit Procedures


The nature of the subject matter covered in technical course work is such that frequent changes in course competencies occur in order to keep pace with industry demands. Because of this, some previously completed courses may not be of value in meeting current graduation requirements. The relevancy of previously completed courses will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis by appropriate faculty.

Students transferring from CEI to other post-secondary institutions must request their official transcript from CEI be forwarded to the institution of choice. Receiving institutions have the prerogative to evaluate the applicability of credits for transfer. Within Idaho, Boise State University, Idaho State University, and Lewis-Clark State College have Bachelor of Applied Science and/or Bachelor of Applied Technology programs that have been designed specifically for technical college students who have completed the Associate of Applied Science degree and wish to continue their education.

Courses taken within the General Studies AA or AS degree are designed to transfer to institutions of higher learning. These classes or completed associate degree may comprise the first two years of a bachelor's degree. Within the state of Idaho, LCSC, U of I and ISU will transfer all credits from a completed associate degree.

It is recommended that interested students contact the college or university that they plan to attend well in advance of completing a certificate, associate's degree, or associate of applied science to obtain specific information regarding the transfer of credit and graduation requirements.

Additional information

Visit our Transfer & Transitions page for more information regarding what your next step is before transferring to a university.

Transfer & Transitions

Raquel Cuevas
(208) 535-5476
(800) 662-0261 ext. 5476

Shelbey Pack
Associate Registrar
(208) 535-5355
(800) 662-0261 ext. 5355

Jordan Parkinson
Transfer Credit Specialist II
(208) 535-5664
(800) 662-0261 ext. 5664

Cassidy Gamble
Office Specialist II
(208) 535-5665
(800) 662-0261 ext. 5665

Secure Fax
(208) 525-7026