CEI has partnered with Honorlock for online proctoring. Please review the Honorlock
Frequently Asked Questions for answers regarding the requirements and usage of
Please be aware that the use of Honorlock for online exams requires the following:
You must have access to a reliable internet connection and a
private space to test.
You must have a computer (desktop, laptop, or Chromebook) that
has the latest version of the Google Chrome browser.
- Tablets are NOT supported
- Phones are NOT supported
You must have Webcam and
- Can be built in or external
Still have questions check the Honorlock Resources
Sessions Building 1
Room 25 (lower level)
Fax (208) 525-7026
Testing Center Hours
Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm
Sat: 9am - 3pm
- Testing must be finished by the closing time of the session.
There may be an occasional day when testing is not possible due to holidays or other
- Please verify availability of testing session prior to arrival.
Campus Directions and Information.
- Do not park in visitor parking spaces while testing.