Welcome to CEI Early College Programs
We provide students the opportunity to take college-level courses and other advanced opportunities while in high school. Courses are available in a variety of subjects and provide first-hand experience and transferable credit that will benefit them as they transition to all forms of higher education.
2022 Summer Bridge Information
The CEI Summer Bridge program is designed to help students get a jump start on their college careers by taking classes with a cohort group of their peers. The program incorporates college coursework along with guest speakers and student success workshops to give participants a fantastic and supported college experience.
Who is eligible?
High school sophomores, juniors and graduating seniors can apply.
- High school sophomores need to have a 3.0 high school GPA.
- High school juniors and seniors should have a 2.7 high school GPA.
How much does it cost?
FREE for most students!
- Advanced Opportunities will cover tuition for most high school students.
- Scholarships are available for graduating seniors.
- All fees and books will be covered by grants.
What is the schedule?
- The program runs June 6 – July 29, 2022.
- Courses are Monday-Thursday, 9am-1pm.
- Lunch will be provided 1 day each week.
What classes are available?Students will select from 2 cohort options:
- BIOL120 (Environmental Science with lab)
- GS101 (Academic & Career Exploration)
- COMM101 (Fundamentals of Communication)
- PSYC101 (Introduction to Psychology)
Can I miss classes?It is important that students in the program commit to the full summer schedule because final grades will be applied to a permanent college transcript.
How do I sign up?
- Apply online here
- Attend Summer Bridge Orientation on June 2nd